Definition of rolling wheel:
A tool for rolling out threads by means of metal plastic deformation on a rolling machine.
Precautions for use of rolling wheel:
1. The accuracy of the rolling machine is poor, the vibration is large, and it is in service under abnormal operation;
2. The alignment of the thread rolling die is not correct, the axial displacement of the rolled part occurs, and the tooth pattern is affected by two kinds of stresses: shear and extrusion;
3. The size of the rolled thread blank is uneven, the surface is not cleaned, and there are grinding wheel foam, oxide skin and dirt;
4. The hardness of the rolled parts is not uniform (grade 8.8 bolts shall be 27-30hrc; grade 10.9 bolts shall be 35-37hrc), so as to prevent the tempered parts with high hardness (50-55hrc) that are not tempered from being mixed into the tempered parts due to poor management sometimes. The hardness is similar to the hardness of the thread edge of the rolling wheel, resulting in blade breakage.
5. When rolling, no lubricant was added, resulting in dry friction, which made the temperature of tooth tip rise sharply to the temperature higher than the temperature of wire rolling cycle, the tooth grain was softened by excessive tempering, resulting in the failure of inverted teeth and stacked teeth;
6. Before leaving the factory, the roller must be fully demagnetized with residual magnetism. The fine iron foam adsorbed due to the teeth will accelerate the wear failure.
The pitch of the thread rolling wheel is not matched with the diameter, its pitch is fixed, and the diameter will be different. For example, there will be several kinds of rollers with different diameters for a pitch of 1mm, such as 1, 1.5, 2 and 2.5 for a diameter of 70. Select the pitch of the rolling wheel first, and then see how large the wheel is suitable for rolling.