Common problems and causes of metal stamping parts processing
1. Burr: In the process of punching or cutting edges and corners, there is not completely leftover material. Burrs are generated at the lower part of the cut surface of the steel plate. When the height of the burr is 0.2mm or more based on the cut surface, the iron powder generated will damage the mold and produce bumps .
2. Concave and convex: The surface of the material is abnormally convex or concave, which is caused by foreign matter (iron filings, dust) in the uncoiling line.
3. Roller printing: it is caused by foreign matter attached to the cleaning roller or the feeding roller (occurred at a fixed pitch). Under normal circumstances, the foreign matter of the roller printing on the sheet can be removed.
4. Sliding mark: It is caused by the sliding of the roller, which occurs when it stops or accelerates suddenly.
5. The roll material may be crushed or the edges may be wrinkled: the guide roller of the uncoiling line may be wrinkled when the guide roller gap on the mold is small, which is caused by the unbalanced feeding of the coil.
6. Scratches: The main reason for the scratches on the parts is that there are sharp scars on the mold or metal dust falling into the mold. The preventive measures are grinding the scars on the mold and removing the metal dust.
7. Bottom cracking: The main reason for the bottom cracking of the part is poor plasticity of the material or excessive pressing of the die holder. The preventive measures are to replace the material with better plasticity or loosen the holder.
8. Wrinkles on the side wall: The main reason for the wrinkles on the side wall of the part is that the thickness of the material is not enough (thinner than the minimum allowable thickness) or the upper and lower molds are installed eccentrically, resulting in a large gap on one side and a small gap on the other side. Preventive measures are immediate replacement of materials and readjustment of molds.