Process requirements for metal stamping parts
1. The materials used for metal stamping parts must not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of the stamping process and the processing requirements after stamping (such as cutting, electroplating, welding, etc.).
2. When designing the structural shape of hardware stamping parts, it is best to use simple and reasonable surfaces (such as flat surfaces, cylindrical surfaces, spiral surfaces) and their combinations, and at the same time, try to minimize the number of processed surfaces and the smallest processing area.
3. Choose a reasonable method of blank preparation in mechanical manufacturing, which can directly use profile, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The selection of the blank is related to the specific production technical conditions, and generally depends on the production batch, material properties and processing possibilities.
4. Metal stamping performance requirements. For the forming process, in order to facilitate the stamping deformation and the improvement of the quality of the parts, the material should have good plasticity, small yield ratio, large plate thickness directivity coefficient, and small plate plane directivity coefficient , The ratio of the yield strength of the material to the elastic modulus is small. For the separation process, the material does not need to have good plasticity, but it should have a certain degree of plasticity. The better the plasticity, the more difficult it is to separate.
5. Specify the processing cost of parts with appropriate manufacturing accuracy and surface roughness. The processing cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of precision, especially in the case of high precision, this increase is extremely significant. Therefore, when there is no sufficient basis, high precision should not be pursued. In the same way, the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should also be appropriately specified according to the actual needs of the mating surface. The processing technology of metal stamping parts is relatively complicated. In order to ensure that the performance of metal stamping parts can meet the requirements of use, it is necessary to follow the corresponding process requirements to ensure the feasibility of production.