To ensure the stable performance of high-speed nail making machine, routine inspection is indispensable. Today I will talk about the basic content of routine inspection of high-speed nail making machine.
1. Electrical system
1) Whether the emergency stop button is sensitive and reliable;
2) Whether the motor is running normally, and whether there is abnormal heating phenomenon;
3) Whether the wires and cables are damaged;
4) Whether the function of the travel switch and button is normal and the action is reliable;
2. Control system
Pull out the manual wheel before starting normally;
3. Lubrication system
1) Whether the oil pump is working normally
2) Whether the liquid level of the oil pump meets the specified requirements;
3) Whether each lubrication point is reasonably lubricated;
4) Whether the quality of lubricating oil is qualified;
4. Transmission system
1) Whether the belt tension is appropriate;
2) Whether there are cracks on the surface;
3) Whether the pulley is running normally.
Through the above explanation, I believe you have a clearer understanding of the routine inspection of high-speed nail making machines. If you encounter other problems in the process of using the high-speed nail making machine, you can call us.