To keep each nail in proper alignment, some manufacturers tack-weld strips of thin wire to the side
of each nail. Welded-wire nails are highly resistant to the effects of weather and job-site abuse.
They aren't indestructible, though. Coiled nail in particular can bend easily. If a coil becomes misshapen,
it could be difficult to feed into a gun properly.
Merit: Resistant to moisture; unaffected by hot or cold environments; very durable in stick form and somewhat durable in coil form
Weakness: Prone to flagging; ricocheting bits of metal are dangerous; more expensive than plastic; can become misshapen
Why use them: They're extremely durable in any weather and are typically available with high nail capacities.
1,The welding point is strong , for the whole row of nails can be rubbed by hand more than 6 times without breaking.
2. Use coil gun fire the coil nails to test the 300pcs nails, there is no one flying nails.
3. For Welding wire, the anti rust effect is good, if don't open the packaging box, it can be reached for 12 months without rusting under wet climate
1. Fast delivery time: 7-20 days after deposit.
2. Certificate: factory approved by CE, CHEP, EPAL, ISO, ABS, CCS, DNVGL, LR, KR, NK, RINA, RS, etc.
3. Quality: Build fully Quality control procedure for process control
4. Brand: OEM or SSS
Packing & Delivery