This Automatic Iron Nail Making Machine is really easy to operate, and there is no special need of maintaining. A common worker can operate this machine after a simple demo, no need to rely on well-trained skillful workers. Due to the high performance, it ensures longer service life for use.
This Automatic Iron Nail Making Machine with advanced process, realizes the function of continuous nail making process in which the galvanized steel wire is transferred to the machine mold and the nail cutter, then the hammer head is formed in the nail head, and the finished nail is automatically dropped. The galvanized wire passes through the bearing, then passes through the machine mold, makes the nail head, then pairs the cutter, and correctly inserts and cuts the nail. In addition, people can set the size and thickness of the nail that can be automatically produced.
1. Labor cost down by 50%--70% on nail making
2. Labor cost down by 35%--45% on nail coiling
3. Cost down about $18.00 by producing 1 ton of nails (Based on price in China)
4. Don't need a high pressure air pump
5. Spare parts are long lasting and with cheap price
One invention patent and two utility model patents: