One invention patent and two utility model patents
1.Shorter stroke (12mm), traditional machine around 100mm
a.Stable performance, defective rate less than 1/100000
b.Lower mechanical wear
c.Gripping dies and punches are more durable.
2.The nail length can be well controlled.
a.The machine equipped with sensor for detecting longer or shorter nails
b.Active wire feeding, can ensure straight shank and consistent length, no matter what the wire coil's weight is.
3.Metal scraps can be separated with nails very well
a.Effectively protect the nail conveying belt
b.Ensure the good shape nail head
4. High quality nails: consistent nail head and shank length (tolerance 0.5mm), defective rate 1/100000, which is very good for coil nail collating and strip nail making.
5. Easy operation and high efficient: the machine is fully automatic and runs stably.
6. Low use-cost and tooling cost.
7. Automatic oiling system with oil pump
8. With seven alarming sensors to protect the machine and ensure the nail quality
9. Low maintenance cost
10. Save energy and labor cost
2. Technical data:
Nail Maximum Diameter
Nail Minimum Diameter
Nail Maximum Length
Nail Minimum Length