1. Shorter stroke (12mm), traditional machine around 100mm
a. Stable performance, defective rate less than 1/100000
b. Lower mechanical wear
c. Gripping dies and punches are more durable.
2. The nail length can be well controlled.
a. The machine equipped with sensor for detecting longer or shorter nails
b. Active wire feeding, can ensure straight shank and consistent length, no matter what the wire coil's weight is.
3. Metal scraps can be separated with nails very well
a. Effectively protect the nail conveying belt
b. Ensure the good shape nail head
4. Easy operation, 20 minutes to change and adjust the cutters, gripping dies and feeding unit while changing nail shank diameter and length.
5. Simplified maintenance, automatic inside oiling system, no grease needed.
6. Very round nail head, two times punching to ensure very good nail heads.
7. Consistent nail shank length, good for making coil nails and paper/plastic strip nails.
8. Safe and less noise
9. Durable and cheaper tools, lower using cost.
10. Decrease your production cost