A good nail making machine is also inseparable from scientific operating specifications. In order to help customers maximize the effectiveness of the nail making machine, 12 safe operating procedures for the nail making machine have been sorted out.
High-speed nail making machine
1. Strictly implement technical regulations, do not violate regulations, ensure safe production, and understand the principle, structure, performance, and use;
2. Lubricate the lubrication points of the nail making machine, not less than 3 times per shift, and check the lubrication of each transmission part frequently;
3. Before starting the nail making machine, turn the flywheel by hand for a full circle, and make sure that there are no obstacles, fasteners, and unsafe hidden dangers before connecting to the power supply;
4. After starting, the standby device must be in normal operation before turning the wire-in handle to make nails, and the wire-in should be stopped first when parking;
5. During normal production, always check the nail quality, length, straightness, nail cap, nail tip, nail knife and nail mold wear;
6. During the operation of the nail making machine, attention should be paid to the temperature rise changes of the friction parts and the occurrence of abnormal noise at all times;
7. Do not adjust the workpiece during the operation of the nail making machine;
8. When the equipment is running, it is strictly forbidden to touch the running parts of the transmission with hands; it is strictly forbidden to brake the flywheel by hand when parking, and it is strictly forbidden to stop the punching slider at the top dead center, so as to avoid the stuffy car;
9. When repairing equipment or electrical appliances, first disconnect the power supply, hang up someone to work, and it is strictly forbidden to close the board before overhauling;
10. Keep the nail making machine clean and tidy, and the nail mold should be cleaned frequently. Do not use raw embroidered wire to make nails. Keep the nail knife sharp;
11. Do the daily maintenance and maintenance of the nail making machine as required; be tidy, clean, lubricated and safe;
12. Do not drive with the protective cover removed.